Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Paper 3.1

1. My principal claim in paper 3 would be that famous teenage celebrity artists grow up a very difficult way in similar cases. I will show how famous they became when young and how they lost their fame in society so easily. Examples: Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan. After reading many articles on how celebrities like these grew up to be either in rehab or wrecked their lives is not due to their fame or how popular they became but it is due to the fact that they were just trying to grow up. The stage from a teenager to a grown woman which is usually when a girl becomes a woman is the stage in which these girls take a wrong step and mess up their career as celebrities and often tend to lose their status in society.

2. I choose to write this argument as an academic essay

3.The audience that would be reading this would be fans of the celebrities as well as people who would want to know about a different perspective compared to what the media and magazines say about these celebrities’ lives.

4. I will be using examples from magazines, what the public says about these celebrities using comments on articles and pictures.

5. One of my evidence is Lindsay Lohan’s nude photo shoot similar to Marilyn Monroe’s. The public seemed very shocked by her photographs but she was just trying to show a sign of maturity after her being in rehab several times.

6. In my paper I will use articles, pictures and peoples comments as evidence. This sort of evidence would likely convince my audience because everyone wonders whether the pictures they see in magazine are true or not and want to know why such a celebrity after so much fame has gone downhill after she grew, being so famous as a teenager.

7. I will start off with what articles say about these celebrities what they were young and then giving examples of what people have to say about these articles. Then I will bring out the arguments of why they grew up to have such disastrous dips in their lives.

8.I hope to have enough evidence to support my arguments, as these celebrities are known by society very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment