Tuesday, November 16, 2010

celebrity influence on style


1. In paper 3 I will be making an argument on the fact that celebrities have an influence on peoples style. This will be evaluating the celebrities themselves with their own styles and how society is influenced by it and takes on the style of the celebrities. I want the audience to be able see the direct correlation between celebrity styles and the socially acceptable style in the world.
2. I would like this article to appear on a celebrity style blog.

3. The audience will be wanting to know about celebrities and the effect they have on our culture. The demographic that they will fit will be more towards individuals who want to read about celebrities and like knowing the latest gossip and who like to keep up with the celebrity culture. I think they will be very knowledgeable about the celebrities that will be brought up in the post and They will have their own opinions on what i discuss and not everyone will agree with my opinion.

4. I will present myself as credible by using other articles written to back up my point of view.

5. The pieces of evidence I have hold true to my opinion by giving facts and statements backing up the point.

6. Complete one of the following statements:

In my paper I will use __articles and other blogs___ as evidence. This sort of evidence would likely convince my audience because_____I will have statements backing up the points I am trying to make__________.

7. I will arrange my evidence by incorporating it into my points I make. It will help to back up what i am trying to get across.

8. I have and I realize there will always be people who do not share the same opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment