Sunday, November 7, 2010

Disney Pushes Princess

Disney pushes princesses.....
I chose this piece because it was so interesting to me to see people actually blaming Disney for a fall of a Disney princess. It is usually the press saying that it was some turning point in the life of the person, but it shocks me that they are actually blaming the corporation. In this case, Demi Lovato has checked her self in to a recovering facility. Demi Lovato has been know to America as one of Disney's most promising personality that everybody loves! I can honestly say that I love Demi Lovato and was shocked when I heard about her recent situation. Could Disney really be the reason for Demi Lovato's over-exhauston

3 comments:

  1. Thats very interesting, I was researching about the same exact topic an hour ago and thinking whether I should write my final paper on this topic. Glad you picked it. I want to read what your paper when your done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted this because it I'm actually writing my paper on how I think Disney is a huge reason for its' young stars having breakdowns and/or acting out. I think the image Disney Channel expects its' actors and actresses is unrealistic in American culture and modern society and the pressure it puts on them is unfair and therefore pushes the actors/actresses to act out. I can also se your point and can agree with you on some level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is very appealing because it suggests the two sides of the issue - that Disney or the actual star could be responsible. This seems like a very serious issue that has come up a lot recently with many young stars, and I think you're paper should be very interesting to research and write.

    ReplyDelete