Sunday, October 24, 2010

Celebrity Babies Blog

The title is pretty self explanatory- this blog documents everything from pregnancy announcements to pumpkin picking to high school graduations. I decided to go with this one because of the evolutionary psychology articles that we read. I thought my initial interest in the blog would be supportive of the theory about human interest in anything related to reproduction, but it got more interesting when I scrolled down further. This blog apparently includes any near-celeb news it can photograph and speculate. I barely recognized half of its "celebrities" and with that I became disinterested, further supporting the contents of the ep articles. The best post I read was called "Strange Celebrity Baby Names." It included Apple, Pilot Inspektor and even Suri.

www.celebritybabies.info

No comments:

Post a Comment